Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 20: Münster

Thanks Christiane for the very nice and relaxing day at her house. Thanks for bringing us to the bar and simply being the friendliest host. She is one hip and hot mummy! I hope if I ever go on immersion one day I have a host mummy just like her. MUACKS!

-Y-


Really loved Christiane’s house. Close to being my dream house. More importantly, she was very hospitable – great dinner and brought us around the inner city and we went for a drink! A real hip mama!! Wonderful experience. A great end to the whole trip.
~PY~
Great to be back at Münster again, where I did my immersion 2 years ago. The whole house had not changed a bit although I almost could not recognise the area outside the Hauptbahnhof once I stepped out of it. Voted the most livable place in 2004 by some Gallup poll, Münster is indeed a great place to live in, especially the district where Christiane lives. Unfortunately she would be moving out at the end of this year, but some things like her happening nightlife will always be there.
Altstadt in Münster
Domplatz

No comments: